Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hurry! Contest deadline is July 6th

Bookmark and Share
Watch this video for a "Best Commercial Never Made" sample.



It's the Best Radio Commercial "NEVER" Made $500 Challenge.

Here are some of the comments we’ve heard from the St. Louis advertising and marketing community….

   "I'm busy laughing out loud at my latest script idea, will send it soon."

   "I never win anything."

   "Just waiting on client approval…Oh yeah I don’t need client approval."

    "Contest, what contest?"

    "I have a fabulous idea…If only I could talk my client into taking a risk."


Don't Delay!
Send in the radio commercial you've always wanted to produce.
We don't care how you send it.  It could be anything from a rough draft to a finished product.
Just send it to  clayton@claytonstudios.com or drop it by 1126 S. Big Bend
Anyone is eligible to submit.   Hurry! the entry deadline, July 6th is fast approaching!

Get your idea to us and see if you win $500 in studio time!

No comments:

Post a Comment